Have a few cans of pumpkin purée and need to do something that reminds you of fall with them?
How about making some pumpkin pancakes or waffles?
Very quick and easy. All you need is a few ingredients and you’re set.
- 1/2 cup of can pumpkin purée
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 2 1/3 cups of pancake mix
- 2 teaspoons of ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon of ginger powder
- I teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 1/4 almond or coconut milk
Mix to a good light orange color if not add another 1/4 cup of pumpkin purée.