Why not try something different with your pizza. Do you love elote, the popular Mexican-style street treat made of corn, spicy chili powder and parmesan. And if you want to turn up the heat add some hot cheetos chips to top it off. Here’s our recipe of this delicious south of the border treat turned pizza.
- Pizza dough (sourced from a local pizza shop or grocery store)
- Package of whole milk mozzarella cheese
- Can of whole kernel corn (drained)
- Pepperoni slices
- Chili powder
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Bag of flamin’ hot cheetos
- Olive oil
- Tomato pasta sauce
- Grated parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Get your dough and form your pizza then lightly brush it with some olive oil. Put it in the oven for about 4 to 5 minutes.